Friday 25 November 2011

LEGO Volkswagen Camper

image credit

This 1962 Volkswagen Camper Van is made entirely out of LEGOs. It includes features such as the 'V' shape three-way color split at the front, rounded roof and window frames, opening 'splittie' safari front window, opening doors, and of course, the instantly recognizable pop-up roof.

It even embraces its counterculture roots with an interior lava lamp and a T-shirt in the window that says 'Make LEGO models, not war.'

related posts:
Volkswagen Bus Makes A Comeback In The Netherlands

6 comment(s):

Gareth said...

Love it. But really, £80?! Lego is seriously over priced these days.

Richard Majece said...

My fav hobbies are LEGO and reading. And I try to write my book reports from time to time using advices from https://essayclick.net/blog/book-report in order to develop my skills.

Megan Ryan said...

Wow, great job. LEGO is my favorite toy from childhood. I'm bad in expressing my thoughts in words that's why I use a writing service like marvelousresume.

Anonymous said...

Hello! What a cool van! I think the red color is the best one for cars. One friend of mine who compare and contrast movies have collection of these vans.

Mike Collins said...

Being a child is a great time. You don't need to work, write deductive essay topics with which I struggling right now.

Emma18 said...

I know that lots of students can't cope with everything while studying in university. Recently I've ordered an article critique because I just hate deadlines. These guys made a perfect investigation. I recommend this writing service for everyone who is in need of a help.