Tuesday 7 June 2011

Guitar Baby

A baby playing the electric guitar. I think it's fake.



YouTube link

(thanks Brittney)

8 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

That was kind of creepy.

Anonymous said...

Gotta be fake, but it's a GOOD fake.

Anonymous said...

Umm, you THINK it's fake?

Anonymous said...

Definitely Creepy!!!

dbsmall said...

An ad for what comes at the end. [No need for me to provide a text ad for them, too...]

I thought it was cute, not creepy, though.

Anonymous said...

It's a young (talented) dwarf, having a bit of fun with his dad/uncle/brother. That's my guess.

Anonymous said...

It is commercial for "rocksmith", coming up fall 2011.

Anonymous said...

I recognize the "dad" as a character actor from the this AT&T commercial. He sells the guy a Rush t-shirt for his new baby.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLjrNnnhQNk