Friday 19 February 2010

One Man Saw

From the Red Green Show.
How to use a two man saw with just one person.
Hilarious!



(thanks Cora)

4 comment(s):

The Shitty Astrologer said...

This show is a Canadian treasure...I've been watching it for years. I know people like this guy. As a matter of fact, he reminds me of my father.

Dave said...

Duct tape, the handyman's secret weapon!

Wizard said...

I loved watching the Red Green Show on PBS, but our station hasn't carried it for years. Thanks for the memories!!

Leo said...

We used to go see it being taped in downtown Toronto, always lots of fun. At the end of the show they would invite any men who came in woodsy or plaid looking clothing to be taped in the possum meeting and say the men's pledge. My dad always got to join because he has a bushy beard and wears nothing but plaid.