Monday 3 August 2009

Yogi Ogi Dogi

I don't know who Yogi Ogi Dogi is, or how old this video is, but it's obviously from some children's program. Just take a look at this and tell me, does this make you feel as uncomfortable as it does me.



(via Everything Is Terrible!)

8 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

Oh, my.

Anonymous said...

Very disturbing....

Anonymous said...

LOL, I work in the preschool field and that just disturbs me. Thanks for posting

Custopootimus said...

I knew this had to be an Everything is Terrible video even before I clicked "play". Weird.

Anonymous said...

This is creepy.

Anonymous said...

Certainly as classic "wtf" moment.

Doug said...

Too much hippie hugging going on there. Good to get kids exercising though. (Without a Wii)

LeeAnn said...

Super creepy. There's something wrong at a deep DNA kind of level with that gray-haired man.