Monday 3 August 2009

Yesterday I Felt Sad, Then I Discovered The Presurfer - Now I Am Happy


While playing around with Google image search I discovered the picture above. It was made with Meme Generator, where people can put text over images. I won't direct you there because The Presurfer is a weblog for all ages and some of the things people created are, let's say, not safe for work. I you want to go there I'm sure you can figure it out yourself.

Anyway, I was pleasantly surprised to see this and whoever made it, thank you very much.

4 comment(s):

odszkodowania said...

beautiful boy

Anna said...

What a surprise to find something like this .... and it's well deserved.
One of the better blog sites I think.

Gerard said...

Thanks, Anna. :)

Anna said...

You're very welcome Gerard ... :-)

It's been on my favourite list for quite a long time and always worth a look.