Tuesday 18 November 2008

Female Bodybuilders


One of the most successful portrait photographers in the world, Martin Schoeller, in cooperation with publishing house Pond Press Books has presented a picture book under the name 'Female Bodybuilders.'

(via Boing Boing)

5 comment(s):

Unknown said...

Pretty Girl! She is like He-Man.

Brian Kern said...

I think I'll pass on this book. I've always believed a woman can still be feminine and beautiful and be strong.

Anonymous said...

Terrifying.

Kirsten said...

I don't even know where to start! :)

Anonymous said...

I've known friends (both female and male) who are into this. It makes sense mainly if you think of it as all-natural (preferably steroid-free) body modification.

Also, these pics were taken within moments of the models' pumping up by lifting weights. Twenty minutes later, and the muscle swelling goes down and they look just like regular people.