Tuesday 18 November 2008

Dog Malfunction

9 comment(s):

Unknown said...

The power of Christ compels you, doggie!

Brian Kern said...

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?

Anonymous said...

That dog did some bad acid in the 70's!

Anonymous said...

LOL @ OM

C.O. said...

What a pathetic example of a handi-
capped animal being used for human
amusement. And, yes I do have a
sense of humor...there is nothing funny about that poor little creature. C.O.

Anonymous said...

I think he is just extra happy that his humans are finally back from vacation. Or he needs to go walkies very very badly.

Anonymous said...

my goodness! poor doggie...that's sad, not funny!!

Anonymous said...

He's sick and he's going to die. It's a common syndrome of a common dog's disease. I've seen it with my own eyes, and it was funny 'til my dog went running straight to smash into the wall killing himself.

Anonymous said...

"He's sick and he's going to die. It's a common syndrome of a common dog's disease. I've seen it with my own eyes, and it was funny 'til my dog went running straight to smash into the wall killing himself."
--honest to god, I didn't think this was one bit funny until I read that comment. Honestly, I think he's just glad his humans are back! OMG! LOL!!!--what disease, what is it called??