Saturday 19 July 2008

Gerard Vlemmings - President Of Iraq

Wink People Search is a free people search engine. They claim to be the largest people search engine in the world. They automatically generate profiles using references found on the Internet. I searched for my own name and found something weird.

There are two profiles with my name. The first one is correct, as you can see below.


The second one is the weird one. According to this profile, I'm the President of Iraq. I have no idea where that came from.

3 comment(s):

Unknown said...

No one else wanted the job.

Gerard said...

Haha, good one.

Isaac of Zoom Information, the company that created those profiles emailed me with an explanation and I now understand where they come from.

Anonymous said...

Now that's funny. Taking time away from your tedious job of president to run a business? lol