Wednesday 25 April 2007

'Hello Kitty' Hell

Hello Kitty is a fictional character produced by the Japanese company Sanrio. Hello Kitty is an anthropomorphized white cat, characterized by a distinctive bow or some other decoration on her left ear, and the absence of a mouth. Although originally aimed at the pre-adolescent female market, the Hello Kitty logo now adorns almost every product that one can imagine.

Here's a weblog by someone who has had enough of Hello Kitty. He finds himself in a Hello Kitty Hell.

I live in a Hello Kitty Hell, no if ands or buts about it. What makes it even more of a hell is that it is the result of my own doing. I have nobody to blame but myself which makes the daily torture that much more intense. I live with it because I helped to create it, I initially encouraged it and it gradually engulfed me until there was no escape.

(via Nag on the Lake)

0 comment(s):