Saturday 24 September 2016

16 Years


Today, The Presurfer is 16 years old. I never believed the site could last that long. Or that I could last that long. Some of you have been visiting for many years. Thank you for your loyalty.

The Presurfer was born on the same day as Everlasting Blort, one of my favourite blogs. Please pay them a visit.

35 comment(s):

Erik said...

Goed gedaan Gerard, ik volg je nu al een jaar of 5 en zie geen reden om op te houden, ga zo door.

Groeten,

Erik (Brazilië)

Robb said...

Gefeliciteerd man!
Inderdaad al vele jaren op bezoek.
Ga gerust zo door!

The Nag said...

Happy Blogiversary Gerard. Reading your blog inspired me to start my own.

marcel said...

Congratulations! I come here every day for the last 10.

cynx56 said...

time does indeed fly! congratz. hope you stick around for at least another 16 years. this site is one of my all time favs. please continue!:)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, I found this site in 2001. A link to it was in a book I bought when I got my first PC, been a daily visitor since.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, found you in 2001.

Unknown said...

Tfhank you for your efforts. Congratulations! -Jerry NY USA

Susanne said...

Dear Gerard,
I did find your blog after visiting Lynn Viehl's blog some time ago. Since that day I have been a regular visitor and enjoyed all your finds immensly. Thank you for being the nets searchdog :-)

Susanne from Germany

Bio10gics said...

Weer een jaartje verder; gefeli !

drgeo said...

Sweet 16 ! Gerard you are so youthful!

jenm said...

thanks for all the great stuff!

Anonymous said...


Congratulations!! Keep up the good work.


René
An old follower

Johan said...

Well wishes for reaching this milestone. Keep up the good work and always enjoy visiting

soubriquet said...

I've been visiting for most of that time. I think I found you vi the sadly defunct Growabrain.
Thank you far all the new things I have found here, all the oddities, explanations, and windows into other world you have brought to me.

BarbaCat said...

Yours has got to be about the most interesting blog on the web! Always something new to learn about!

DYP said...

Happy anniversary.
Thanks for entertaining us.
With great appreciation and thanks.

Kevin said...

Congratulations on 16 years of surfing the intraweb - there are a lot of dark and strange places out there.

Unknown said...

i too loved growabrain and miss it and i love the presurfer an everyday visitor!!!

Classof65 said...

You have indeed opened windows for me.


Best regards,

Teresa

Anonymous said...

Im always come here...sometimes 2 or 3 weeks goes...but come back again and again. I'm from Brasil.

Ravenmn said...

You are awesome. Thanks for all that you do!

loveisthedevil said...

Happy Birthday and thank you for your finery and your consistency! I have enjoyed you since the early days, along with everlasting blort and the marvelous miss cellania. Thank you very much Mr G..

Miss Cellania said...

Congratulations on 16 great years! You've been an inspiration to me.

rhea said...

Thank you and congratulations!

Gerard said...

Thanks everyome for the kind words. Very much appreciated.

Unknown said...

pakistani suits/
pakistani suits/
pakistani suits
pakistani suits/
pakistani suits
pakistani suits

Unknown said...

pakistani suits
pakistani suits
pakistani suits
pakistani suits
pakistani suits
pakistani suits

Unknown said...

pakistani suits
pakistani suits
pakistani suits
pakistani suits
pakistani suits
pakistani suits

Unknown said...

pakistani suits
pakistani suits
pakistani suits
pakistani suits
pakistani suits/
pakistani suits/

Unknown said...

pakistani suits
pakistani suits/
pakistani suits/
pakistani suits/
pakistani suits/
pakistani suits

Unknown said...

pakistani suits/
pakistani suits/
pakistani suits/
pakistani suits/
pakistani suits

Unknown said...

urdu Solicitors
urdu Solicitors
urdu Solicitors
urdu Solicitors
urdu Solicitors

foodnetworkss said...

Thanks for sharing please help of my website Downpipes
Thanks for sharing please help of my websiteLeafguard

Download Latest Version said...

Today, The Presurfer is 16 years old. I never believed the site could last that long. Or that I could last that long. Some of you have been visiting for many years. Thank you for your loyalty.Click Here