Monday 29 December 2014

I Look Like Barack Obama


Hi, my name's Trevor, and I look like Barack Obama. I've had lots of people stop me on the streets, ask me about taxes and healthcare and things like that, and I thought I'd create a website to clarify that I am, in fact, not Barack Obama.

Please note: I am not Barack Obama, we just look alike. We are not in any way related. I am not the president of the United States. So please, if you see me on the street, don't come up to me asking if I'm Barack Obama. I'm not.

5 comment(s):

Gareth said...

I've tried to resist commenting, but I just can't do it. In what way does this man look like Obama?

Anonymous said...

This is very confusing, he failed to indicate which of the two people in the photos is him; how am I now supposed to know which one I shouldn't stop in the street?

Fandango said...

Is he the one on the left or the one on the right?

Anonymous said...

Obama is clearly on the right... So he must be on the left.

Anonymous said...

It's a joke peop!