Saturday 29 November 2014

No Posting For A Couple Of Days

Dear readers. My computer broke down last Saturday. I already bought a new one which will be delivered to my home this Wednesday. I'm posting this from a friend's computer. This means I won't be able to post anything until Thursday morning.

I also won't be able to answer your emails. Sorry for any inconvenience. Thank you for your understanding and I'll see you Thursday.

25 comment(s):

Cosmos James said...

Bummer about your old computer, but many thanks for all the hard work with The Presurfer.

Minnesotastan said...

You deserve some time off. Take your time getting your new computer set up - we'll wait.

cynx56 said...

i has a sad :(
guess i just have to patient. *sigh*

Wizard said...

Things happen. We'll miss you, and eagerly await your return.

Anonymous said...

Good Luck! You'll be missed.

Paul van der Hart said...

Okay, best of luck with the setting up of your new computer!

drgeo said...

Get well soon! You too Gerard!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait till next Thursday. Enjoy your new computer.

Manuel Cheta said...

Hey, take care. Waiting for your next posts :D

Manuel Cheta said...

Sorry to hear about your computer. Take care!

Anonymous said...

I know the feeling as I just had to install a new hard drive myself. I'm sure you'll have many cool sites to post when you return.

--Craig from Las Vegas--

Unknown said...

trotz der vielen arbeit - es wird sich lohnen,
freue mich schon auf ein wiederlesen.

herzlich,

rike

wassonii said...

enjoy the "silence" and thank you for all you do!

Deborah said...

As said already you deserve a rest. Thank you for your hard work on a brilliant website.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for you...We will be waiting...And thx for a great blog!
R.Brodeur
(I have been following you for the last 10 years)

Miss Cellania said...

You'll be amazed at how much easier a new computer will make your job! We'll be here when you get back.

Lucy said...

Thanks for this site I've been following from 10+ years. It is strange when something you are so used to, suddenly is not there, even for few days. Enjoy new computer, hope you'll share what model it is and if you recommend it to us. See you later around here. Regards: Lucy from México.

Unknown said...

Much have to but Presurfer is a get to so hurry back!

Charlestonjoan said...

Hate computer problems. Mine has been a little shaky lately as well. Hope you get settled soon. Joan

Anonymous said...

So then now is a good time to tell you how much I appreciate this little beacon of joyful inspiration! Hope you get back up and running soon. Best of Luck,
Hekko

Bad Newspaper said...

You're the best, Gerard! Keep smiling! Happy holidays.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for such a great page! Today at school I showed my kiddos a video you'd posted: the electrified llama of Caminades Gran Di-llama. They loved it. I look forward to your return with your new computer, but until then, enjoy your unplanned vacation. :)

Eli said...

It's so nice that people are actually waiting for your posts.

Anonymous said...

Whats pathetic is the fact that only 24 comments are present on the blog which has been running pretty much for 14 years, every day. People are lazy. Cant even comment.

bamgosoocom said...


I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us.
I feel strongly that love and read more on this topic. I have spent a lot
of my spare time reading your content. Thank you a lot.

Click here to chceck my blog :: >>> 출장안마
(jk)