Saturday 7 June 2014

Insane Hail Storm

image credit: Great Plains UMC

On June 3, a series of storms passed through Nebraska. Some places in Nebraska reported baseball-sized hail. Here are a series of photos to show the damage the severe weather has caused.

(via Everlasting Blort)

2 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

wow! I feel very sorry for these folks. The damage done to cars and property is quite vast. I hope they have good insurance but knowing how insurance companies work, I doubt their coverage will be as one expects.

Anonymous said...

I can never understand how these towns that get wiped out by tornados, how the clean up process works. Wouldn't it take months to clean up all of the debris before they can even start thinking of rebuilding? And who would want to go back to the same area ? It will most likely happen again. I personally would move elsewhere.