Monday 17 March 2014

Daily Cartoon

Dan Rosandich is an American cartoonist. Dan's cartoons have appeared in the Saturday Evening Post, National Review, The National Enquirer, Science Digest, Reader's Digest and Woman's World. The Presurfer, in cooperation with Dan Rosandich, will bring you a cartoon every day.

7 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

wow-these cartoons are really unfunny. like not even a chuckle. sorry for that.

Anonymous said...

Gerard, man, these cartoons are terrible.

Noumenon said...

Is the joke that his house is obscured by a giant pile of leaves?

Bogdan said...

I don't think there's any joke, really.

Wizard said...

Well, someone took it a bit hard. I see the 3/18 cartoon doesn't offer a comment box.

Anonymous said...

I have to agree, I don't find these cartoons to be funny at all. I hope you are not paying a fee for these.

Noumenon said...

You can see jpeg artifacts around the text, and the font is a heavier line weight than the rest of the drawing. I wonder if there was a different punch line originally, for a business client?