Thursday 5 September 2013

Cow Tipping: Fake Or Really Fake?

image credit: Tracy cc

Cow tipping, at least as popularly imagined, does not exist. Drunk young men do not, on any regular basis, sneak into cow pastures and put a hard shoulder into a cow taking a standing snooze, thus tipping the poor animal over.

While in the history of the world there have surely been a few unlucky cows shoved to their side by boozed-up morons, the evidence against cow tipping is immense, and backed up by both farmers and the laws of physics.

1 comment(s):

soubriquet said...

The last time I went for dinner in the barnyard, my cow was slow, did not bring a menu, and replied to my questions with a 'Moo'.
Her personal hygiene left a lot to be desired, if her body odour was any sort of guide.
Normally I'm a generous enough guy, but on that day, I refused to tip her.