Thursday 6 June 2013

How Millennial Are You?

Pew Research Center - a nonpartisan fact tank - has a quiz that tells you how Millennial you are on a scale from 0 to 100, by comparing your answers with those of respondents to a scientific survey. You can also find out how you stack up against others your age.

Don't expect the result to be accurate though. I took the Millennial quiz and my score was 58, suggesting I was born in the 1980s. But I'm not. I'm a Baby Boomer. Which can only mean one thing: I'm young at heart.

7 comment(s):

Rika said...

scored 25, born 1985 :/

Anonymous said...

If you don't have a mobile en no Social media page, they think you should be born around 1940........ And I'm from the 70'ies :-)

kdub_nyc said...

I got an 86 and I'm a Gen Xer. I don't think this quiz is doing what it's supposed to be doing.

Arevanye said...

My score was a 90! I'm a boomer, but I think young, I guess.

Dave said...

Ha! I scored an 80, and I'm a mid-Boomer. Kids don't know squat.

tony m said...

scored 4,born 1957 makes me much older than i am.

Dee said...

got an 83, and a late boomer (b. 1960).