Tuesday 18 December 2012

Google Underwater Search


Now you can search Google underwater without getting wet.

(thanks Cora)

5 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

Presurfer:

Is this a joke? Did i miss something?

I tried your link, searched for a few search terms, no luck.

Gerard said...

Of course this is a joke, isn't that obvious?

Anonymous said...

Spoiler: It's hilarious! I did a search and 3 pictures appeared and sank. I did other searches without resetting, and all the subsequent pictures sank and bounced off the others. Really cool. Thanks.

Unknown said...

wow amazing

buy erection pills said...

My brother suggested I may like this web site. He was once entirely right. This submit truly made my day. You cann't imagine just how a lot time I had spent for this information! Thanks!