Monday 24 September 2012

My Twitter Account Got Hacked

Yesterday my Twitter account got hacked (probably by a bot) and has been sending spam DM (Direct Messages) to some of my followers. The message said lol u didnt se them taping u and linked to a dubious Facebook page.

I have taken the necessary measurements. I changed my password and revoked access to all of my apps. My account should now be secure but if you receive something from my Twitter and and you notice something unusual, please let me know.

2 comment(s):

Manuel said...

Glad to hear all is fine now. I regularly change my pass to not have these type of issues. Anyways, everyone can get hacked. Keep the good posts coming :D

Anonymous said...

Had the same thing happen to a friend of mine - and both myself and another friend got sent that exact same message from the same account.Very strange. UK based