Tuesday 1 May 2012

Dentist Pulls All Of Ex-Boyfriend's Teeth Out After Getting Dumped

image credit

Revenge is a dish best served with novocaine. Anna Mackowiak, a dentist in Poland dumped by her boyfriend, got payback by removing all of her former lover's teeth - leading his new lady to dump him, too. The dentist could face three years in jail after she agreed to treat her ex-boyfriend, Marek Olszewski, when he asked her to help with a toothache just days after he broke up with her.

I tried to be professional and detach myself from my emotions, but when I saw him lying there I just thought, 'What a bastard' she said. Mackowiak then allegedly gave Olszewski a massive dose of anaesthetic and coldly plucked out his teeth one by one.

4 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

Not cool but he was pretty dumb to go to her after he broke up with her.

High Power Rocketry said...

I like how women think they can get away with causing physical harm to men. If someone did this to me, male or female, odds are about 50/50 that they would wound up gut shot.

Anonymous said...

I wonder how much truth is in this story. She'd likely go to jail, and highly likely lose her license for doing something like that.

Anonymous said...

He deserved it no doubt.