Saturday 3 March 2012

Micro Luggage

Micro Luggage is luggage that moves you! Micro spent 3 years developing Micro Luggage in cooperation with Samsonite. A lightweight, hard shell, cabin-sized case with a built-in kickboard scooter. It can be used as a trolley or as a scooter with a case. Fly past the other passengers and always make it to the gate on time.



YouTube link

(thanks Cora)

5 comment(s):

Mavis said...

x

Hundewanderer said...

Um... NO.

I would fall ass over tea kettle and spill my coffee.

And I suspect it's not very roomy inside. I need maximum roomy when I travel.

slab99 said...

Am I the only one that thinks this looks dangerous?

Tiu said...

Nice but it doesn't look strong enough to withstand the stresses of travels, I mean long holidays. Maybe useful for people who travel by plane everyday on business.

Anonymous said...

I think the airport police will frown on this