Wednesday 1 February 2012

Should They Claim?


Nowadays it seems that whenever someone hurts themselves they say 'I'm gonna sue' or 'I think I may have got whiplash.' As a result insurance premiums go up and everyone gets screwed. Should They Claim? is a game that aims to put an end to the culture, by separating the real accidents from the fakes.

(thanks Will)

3 comment(s):

Gareth said...

A few years ago I had a 50:50 accident at parking speed. Neither car was damaged as it was so slow and bumper to bumper. A couple of weeks later I received a letter from the other driver's solicitor claiming for whiplash. I passed it to my insurers and after a few weeks they got back to me to say that the doctors letter submitted by the claimant was dated two weeks before the accident.

They claim was withdrawn, but my insurers passed the matter to the police. I don't know if there was an investigation or what the outcome was if there was. However that just goes to show how sneaky some bogus claimants can be.

And yes it has been suggested to me that the other driver engineered the accident.

Anonymous said...

its nice to now we live in a world that every one want's to fuck over each other. no wonder the world is the way it is.

Gareth said...

The trouble is these idiots believe they are only screwing over the insurance companies. Without thinking for a moment where the insurers get their money from in the first place, or about the fact that they are costing people their insurance excess or their no claims discount.