Sunday 18 December 2011

Singing Christmas Hedgehogs

Pick your hedgehog! An interactive YouTube movie.



YouTube link

4 comment(s):

Miss Rare said...

Like this one very much. But why is it a hidden video? Makes it impossible to share...:-(

Gerard said...

In what way is it a 'hidden' video?

Miss Rare said...

When I saw this video here I clicked on the youtube button to share it, and I got the announcement that it was a hidden video and only to be watched by people who got the link sent to. I've tried it again today and now it's public.However, I've put this on my social site and it doesn't work....really don't understand.

Miss Rare said...

Update: Found the problem: I probably clicked on like on youtube when the video was already running for a while. It exist of multiple video's. It still doesn't work on the social site though, only on youtube, but I think because it's interactive.