Tuesday 6 December 2011

19 Cool Tissue Boxes And Covers


Some people prefer to use tissues to wipe their nose. And if they are extra fancy, they even put the tissues in cool tissue boxes. Behold, 19 such boxes and covers.

4 comment(s):

Harley Dog said...

Site tried to load a virus, caught by Norton. Bad juju.

Nifty Nick said...

Harley Dog, that's my site. Please tell me about what happened so I can see if I can fix it.

Nifty Nick said...

Harley,

I've contacted Blogger to see what the problem might be. There is no way you should have gotten a virus from my site. You might also want to check to see if your browser has an infection.

Nifty Nick said...

Harley, I heard back from Blogger, and they said my blog is loading fine. You may want to contact Norton and see why you got the warning.