Wednesday 7 December 2011

The 19 Best Secular Christmas Songs

image credit

The best part of the Christmas lead up? All the classic music that possesses the magical quality of transporting you back to childhood.

2 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

My favourite is Tim Minchin's astounding "White wine in the sun" (it rarely snows in December in the southern hemisphere).

Anonymous said...

As manager of an electronics chain store I was approached by a customer who objected to our Christmas background music. "We're not Christian" she said, "and your music is upsetting my children". The store was located in a 95% Christian community. She complained to my district manager who ordered me to play only generic secular music.

Today even "Xmas" is not allowed (we all know who "X" is dont't we).

Happy Holidays folks!