Friday 18 November 2011

The World's Most Untidy Office Desks


I don't like an untidy desk. I like to have everything in its place. With no clutter at all. Above you see a picture of my desk (Yes, that's where The Presurfer comes from). But some people don't care. Here is a collection of some of the most untidy desks in the world.

(thanks Danny)

5 comment(s):

cynx56 said...

i like a tidy desk too! :) how could those people even find their desks to get anything done? ugh!

Miss Cellania said...

I like a tidy desk, too, but I've never had one. Right now mine has four cats on it. Well, three, plus one trying to get into the cabinet underneath.

Anonymous said...

Presurfer...if that really is your desk, you might want to seek professional help for OCD. No wires, NO clutter, chair straight, microphone turned away.

...do you dust it every day too?

Gerard said...

Yes, that's really my desk. And it has nothing to do with an obsessive-compulsive disorder. I don't dust every day, I just like it clean.

Anonymous said...

The Presurfer's desk looks normal. Those untidy desks make me sick to my stomach.