Saturday 12 November 2011

Drinkify

You're at home listening to the music of your choice. You fancy a drink. But what drink would fit the music? Drinkify is a handy reference tool to give you the perfect drink based on what music you're listening to. I was listening to Muddy Waters and Drinkify advised me to drink a 'Muddy Waters' which is:

10 oz. Blackwoods Gin, 10 oz. Milk, and 8 oz. Cream.
Combine in highball glass and serve. Garnish with nutmeg.



(thanks Cora)

5 comment(s):

Sue Dunham said...

10 oz of gin?

Gareth said...

Gin with milk and cream? Boak!

And it would be a large highball glass that could take 28oz of liquid.

Anonymous said...

Iron Maiden - 10oz LSD

Miss Rare said...

1 PBR, serve cold. That's it, plain and simple....

Brian K said...

I typed in my music and was told to mix pineapple juice, honey, and water. Something seems off here. But it had me laughing!