Tuesday 18 October 2011

15 Places You Should Travel To While You Are Young

image credit

There are so many interesting and beautiful places in the world that everyone should get the chance to travel to, but especially while you are young. It's the best time to shape your world view, so why wait? Explore the world and experience something new by visiting these places.

9 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

I wish I had the money to travel.

Anonymous said...

"While you are young"

What difference does the age make?

Anonymous said...

"I wish I had the money to travel"

Go get a job then.

Oh wait, let me guess. You must be one of those "I am 99%" protesters. Too bad.

Anonymous said...

Went to Amsterdam this weekend for the marathon. Wonderful city. Really enjoyed it!

Kathleen C Baker said...

You are probably never too old to enjoy Cape Town! I was there recently and it has something for every age.

To be honest, I think Amsterdam has the same flexibility - it is not just Coffeeshops and canals.

Anonymous said...

I have money and I do travel, but I wish I had enough to see the world. Calm down.

Liz said...

Just because a person has a job doesn't mean they have enough money to travel. Most people I know have great jobs, but simply do not have the money to see the world. It's not cheap.

Gareth said...

Why are all those places cities?

If I had to come up with a list of the 15 best places on the planet not one of them would be a city. Indeed not one of them would be a centre of population. Nature blows away what man's cities can achieve.

Anonymous said...

Totally agree with Gareth!