Friday 19 August 2011

Kittywood Studios: Cat Videos Incorporated

There are a lot of cat videos on the Internet. Ever wondered where they all come from?
Meet Kittywood Studios.



YouTube link

(thanks Cora)

4 comment(s):

Dave said...

The Interwebz: killing brain cells at lightning speed!

Lawrence said...

Hi Gerard,

I see you picked up the "Kitty" post from my Blog: http://lawrencerspencer.com yesterday. :) Great!

I follow your Blog every day and sometimes post the same things you post. You have excellent taste in material.) Thanks for the many years you have been Blogging. Keep up the good work and the great fun! -- Lawrence

Gerard said...

Lawrence, thank you for the nice words.
And I didn't pick up the post from your site. The link to the video was sent to me by a reader, as you can see at the bottom of the post.

But I don't mind you promoting your blog. :)

Anonymous said...

LOL, haven´t you put it under funny on purpose?