Tuesday 28 June 2011

The Virtual Numerologist


Numerology is the study of the purported mystical relationship between a count or measurement and life. It has many systems and traditions and beliefs, some documented, some esoteric. Find out your Life Path number via The Virtual Numerologist.

I don't believe in numerology but curious as I am I decided to give it a go.
My Life Path number is 9.

The keys to the nature of a Life Path number 9 person are compassion, generosity, and a very humanitarian attitude. Usually this number produces an individual that is very trustworthy and honorable, and one unlikely to harbor any sort of prejudice. Obviously, this is a rather tall order, but you are, in fact, a person that feels very deeply for individuals less fortunate than yourself, and if you are in a position to help, you certainly will.

6 comment(s):

Manuel said...

Hay, I can tell that you have a humanitarian attitude because you give us the links to many interesting sites. I like the fact that the internet brings minds together. Anyways, I don't believe in Numerology either, but I'll try it. Just for fun :D

Gerard said...

Thanks Manuel.

Anonymous said...

It didn't work for me

Matt said...

Pretty Interesting. Also, for anyone trying this and having trouble. I messed up by thinking they wanted Month/day/year. The input is actually day/month/year for the second line (in number form).

Unknown said...

I very much like the way you have explained the virtual numerology. The overall detailing is really fascinating.I have found the post extremely useful, informative and effective. Thanks for sharing. By the way let me inform you that I recently came across a website: https://bit.ly/2sU1wJc which I found very authentic since it did a very accurate numerological analysis. It’s quite amazing. I think you can also try it out at once.

Richard Majece said...

Do you want to learn more about using essay rhetorical devices? Here you can find some useful tips, by the way