Monday 21 March 2011

Nyoki, Nyoki. Please!

Kahori Fujiwara and Haruka Yako say 'Nyoki, Nyoki' which means growing up.



YouTube link

(via Everlasting Blort)

12 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

Why is this video on the Presurfer? I find it incredibly stupid and not interesting at all. It could be a dose of diversion, if one is 2 years old.

Anonymous said...

Speaking of.

Gerard said...

First of all, this video is on Presurfer because I put it here. Period!

Second, it is indeed kind of stupid. And that's exactly what The Presurfer is all about.

To show something of everything. Something to make you smile, something to make you cry, something interesting, and yes, every now and then something stupid.

No Face said...

First Anon, quityerbitchin. It's Gerard's blog and he can post whatever the heck he wants. Don't like it? Don't watch it.

Personally, I'm glad he posts such a variety of things. I would never know a lot of this stuff it out there, otherwise.

麥思邁提克 said...

I dont know, but it really make me smile this morning.

Unknown said...

man i love gnocchi

Brian K said...

I liked it. It had a good message and despite the fact it was a little cutesy for my taste, I applaud those two girls.

And Gerard of course. It takes bloggers to make things go viral.

Hazy Davy said...

1) I like the Presurfer.
2) I also thought "WTF...this is lame"
3) But I had hope that I could make a gnocchi joke; sure, it, too would be lame. But I could make it first. Damn you, Will

Wild Rumpus said...

Let's Nyoki Nyoki! I love this and I'm going to definitely Nyoki Nyoki all day today!

NotMarian said...

Love and peace and nyoki nyoki!! Thanks for posting this Gerard. It was cute.

Anonymous said...

I thought it was beyond gay lol, but whatever haha.

Anonymous said...

It's like a Saturday Night Live skit of Japanese clichés.