Wednesday 2 March 2011

Beer Can Dispenser


A surprisingly large number of people struggle to pour a decent glass of beer from a can. Since we can't all afford to pop to the bar every night, recreate that well-poured beer drink sensation at home with the handy Beer Hour (Biiru Awa).

Coming in yellow or black, this beer can dispenser can fit a range of can sizes and makes it a cinch for just about anyone to pour themselves or others a good glassful of beer.

(via Random Good Stuff)

7 comment(s):

Bogdan said...

I'm afraid this can't be particularly hygienic, since beer almost certainly ends up flowing along the entire top side of the can (which is obviously predisposed to collecting dust and dirt simply by standing on the shelf in the shop). Pouring the beer in the regular way minimizes contact with that surface. If you wash your cans anyway, then it probably doesn't matter much, but I doubt many people take the time to.

Anonymous said...

This is a solution to a problem I just never had.

Ima said...

Mmmm...beeeer...

Wizard said...

pssssst.....Bogdan sounds like my mother... Hey Mom, I'm old enough to think for myself...but thanks *rolls eyes*

laly said...

You buy it, I'll pour it from the can... No problem! ;-)

Too bad I live in Montréal Canada and you live in...

Jonny P. said...

why not just drink it from the can

Anonymous said...

You're never going to get anything from a can that resembles a properly poured beer. Period.