Tuesday 25 January 2011

Sapporo Beer Commercial - Legendary Biru

Sapporo beer is one of Japan's oldest beer - founded in 1876. This commercial was developed by Toronto-based Dentsu Canada. It's one of the most beautiful commercials I have ever seen. It was shot on location over a month in Guangzhou, China.



YouTube link

(thanks Cora)

5 comment(s):

mister anchovy said...

Now, I enjoy an occasional cool ale. I really do. I just don't quite get that excited about the whole business.

Anonymous said...

Cool ale? But ale isn't drunk cool. That would be lager you're thinking of.

Anonymous said...

This commercial was more awesome than any Hollywood film I have seen in the past year. Great post!

mister anchovy said...

I can't help it. I like my ale cool. I hope the beer police don't show up at my door...

Anonymous said...

That was indeed an awesome video. Incredible work there!