Wednesday 1 December 2010

Offbeat Motorcycle Gangs


Want to join a motorcycle gang, but not sure where to look? Afraid that all gangs are violent and exclusive? Looking for a way to leverage your unique qualities into a patch of honor?

Are you a proud Jewish biker? Got a mean streak and hail from the great island nation of New Zealand? Love to do good deeds and can rattle off every entrée at The Olive Garden? Here are some motorcycle gangs you might want to join.

(thanks Ken)

5 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

I wonder who the Grannies are saying "F-you" to? I assume to men.

I wonder why it's OK/popular for a bunch of old women to do this?

Presurfer/Gerard; Would you have posted an picture of a bunch of men doing this?

Seems like blatant sexism to me...

Bill

Gerard said...

You assume the grannies are giving the finger to men? How do you know that? The only thing that is sure is they are giving the finger to the camera.

Is that OK? You obviously don't think so. I respect that.

You also accuse me of sexism. You don't know me, so please don't insult me.

And yes, I would have posted a picture of a bunch of men doing this.

Anonymous said...

Gerald

In retrospect, I was a little hasty, and presumptive/biased. Sorry.


Although, I still think that a photo of old women showing "the finger" is much more likely to get displayed as would a picture of men doing the same thing...if men do it the are jerks, if women do it it's interesting/funny.

Also, I didn't really mean to accuse YOU of blatant sexism, but that society in general gives women a pass.
But maybe it's just my male bias.
Or maybe not.

Gerard said...

OK, I understand. No hard feelings. :)

Anonymous said...

I think this post is pretty weird. I don't want to join any gangs. Sorry.