Tuesday 21 December 2010

The Manslater

A lot of men say they don't understand women. They have difficulties communicating with their partner. I'm not one of those men because I know what to do. I listen. In order to listen you need to pay attention. And you have to make eye contact. You will be surprised how well you remember what she tells you when you pay attention.

But for those who still think that men are from Mars and women are from Venus, there's the Manslater, a device that tells them exactly what a woman means.

3 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

Shouldn't it be Manslator?

Anonymous said...

Every time I try to play this video it stops after about 10 sec, when the page reloads something. Fix it - and no I do not use facebook or etc.

Gerard said...

It works fine for me. Must be something on your side.