Monday 13 December 2010

It's A Cartridge That Prints Ink On To Paper


Someone who works for InkCartridges.uk.com's online store has to write a description for their 'Remanufactured HP 300' ink cartridge.

But actually, he can't be bothered anymore. He wonders what is there to tell about an ink cartridge.

(via Boing Boing)

3 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

Now there's a guy who should get a raise and be promoted to President of the company.

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of the tyre I saw in an ad a few years back. There were expensive tyres with extensive descriptions then there was a tyre right at the bottom.

"It's round. It's black. What do you expect for £9.99?"

Erin Ward said...

I'm glad you found the source on this. I've seen it a couple times now, but no one was able to cite the source. Very snarky. I like snarky. :)