Saturday 20 November 2010

Area 51 Reviews By Google Maps Users

image credit

Area 51 is the popular name of a secret military facility at Groom Lake, Nevada, USA. The air base lies within the boundaries of Nellis Air Force Base, and has served as a testing ground for top-secret military prototype aircraft since the mid-1950s. Area 51 is also a well-known folk symbol of an assumed government conspiracy to cover up information on UFOs and extraterrestrial life.

Google Maps offers users the opportunity to place reviews about a business or a place. These reviews about Area 51 are hilarious. An example:

Never park your spaceship nearby. I had a permit (and was legally parked), and they still towed! Not only that, but they refused to return it to me. Now I have no way to get back to my native planet Xenu. Not only that, but now I have to use my remote plasma impulse communicator to tell my friend Nom-Nark, and minutes are VERY expensive in this quadrant. Absolutely ridiculous.

(via Boing Boing)

2 comment(s):

Bob Mayer said...

Might also want to check out my million copy bestselling series: the first book is titled Area 51 and published under my Robert Doherty pen name.

Anonymous said...

Finally blog with usable informations.