Sunday 17 October 2010

Social Mention


Social Mention is a social media search and analysis platform that aggregates user generated content from across the universe into a single stream of information. It allows you to easily track and measure what people are saying about you, your company, or any topic across the web's social media landscape in real-time. Social Mention monitors Twitter, Facebook, FriendFeed, YouTube, Digg, Google etc.

Social Mention also shows your strength, sentiment, and passion. My strength (the likelihood that my 'brand' is being discussed in social media) is 2% but that's probably because I'm not on Facebook and I don't tweet very much. My sentiment (the ratio of mentions that are generally positive to those that are generally negative) is 6:1, so that's good.

My passion (a measure of the likelihood that individuals talking about you will do so repeatedly) is 44% and that's not too bad either. It also seems that The Presurfer is mentioned every 15 minutes somewhere on the internet.

0 comment(s):