Friday 15 October 2010

Happy Dogs

They say a dog is men's best friend. And that's true. A soldier returned from 14 months in Iraq to a big greeting from his two dogs. They were happy to see him.



(via Miss Cellania)

7 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

Did you notice the baseball bat behind the door?

Anonymous said...

I think it looks like a pick helve?

Anna said...

Anonymous said...

Did you notice the baseball bat behind the door?

No, because it's completely irrelevant to the clip, which I enjoyed watching. :-)

Up said...

He didn't put the bat there. Remember: he was abroad for 14 months. It must haven been his wife, who felt less secure with her husband being abroad.

Anyway its a nice little movie. No discussion about that I hope.

Anonymous said...

Made me a little bit choked up. Must have something to do with the fact that I got back from Iraq last year and en route to Afghanistan in January. I missed my dogs *almost* as much as I missed the hubby!

Anonymous said...

Just out of interest why would his wife film him walking in through the door rather than running over to greet him herself?

Anonymous said...

first of all, you don't know who shot the video, secondly, his wife/friends/family probably met him at the airport and had their sweet puppy greetings with him already... the camera was rolling before he walked through the door so they already knew he was coming and weren't surprised about it, third of all they filmed it because dogs are adorable, don't be a comment grinch.