Sunday 12 September 2010

I Look Like Barack Obama


Hi, my name's Trevor, and I look like Barack Obama. I've had lots of people stop me on the streets, ask me about taxes and healthcare and things like that, and I thought I'd create a website to clarify that I am, in fact, NOT Barack Obama.

So please, if you see me on the street, don't come up to me asking if I'm Barack Obama. I'm not. He has bodyguards and dresses better. If you're walking down the street, and think you see Barack Obama, WAIT, do not go up to him, because it might just be me.

(via Everlasting Blort)

4 comment(s):

EyeDoc said...

Let's see...white, blue eyes, fat...yes, Barack Obama is the first thing I think of.

Anonymous said...

NO YOU DON'T...

Anonymous said...

MAybe not

sonia said...

you are nuts...go to the therapist, immediately!