Thursday 2 September 2010

The Groom Who Twittered At The Altar

What do you do when you're a Twitter addict and you're standing at the altar to get married? You Twitter about it, as software developer Dana Hanna did. He tweeted:

Standing at the altar with @TracyPage where just a second ago, she became my wife! Gotta go, time to kiss my bride.

6 comment(s):

Dee said...

Tool

Ima said...

I was prepared to be irritated because I hate all that Twitter and Facebook crappe, but this was actually kind of funny.

Anonymous said...

Sheesh, isnt anything sacred any more? I'd like to see what he will be tweetin in 25 years from now.

Double TOOOOL

Kim said...

It's a just a little bit tacky. Marriage ceremony is sacred .. it's ok to be high tech but shouldn't you look at your future wife rather than at your blackberry?

It's my 2cents.

Amy said...

I think it's awesome! Congratulations, Dana and Tracy!

Bobby Jean said...

Priorities? Fail.
Class? Fail.
Maturity? Fail.

Egocentric Jackass? Win.