Monday 20 September 2010

The Cardboard Cameras Of Kiel Johnson


Cardboard is apparently one of the most popular art mediums of our time, and American artist Kiel Johnson's cardboard cameras are the latest in a series of impressive artworks.

(via Look At This...)

5 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

I should digg your article therefore more people are able to see it, really useful, I had a tough time finding the results searching on the web, thanks.

- Thomas

Anonymous said...

Find and pick some good things from you and it aids me to solve a problem, thanks.

- Henry

Anonymous said...

Hey, I can't view your site properly within Opera, I actually hope you look into fixing this.

Gerard said...

Anonymous, first of all I don't understand why you place this comment on a post I did over a month ago.

Second, I used Opera and everything looks just fine to me.

Anonymous said...

Obtain and pick some good things from you and it aids me to solve a problem, thanks.

- Rob