Friday 2 July 2010

Calculate Your Shaqtion

Do you know what your 'Shaqtion' is? I'll explain. You know how you're always getting confused when people say things like 'I'm five foot seven?' Seriously, what does an inch even look like? Today's on-the-go professional has no frame of reference for such antiquated units of measure.

Shaqtion replaces these complicated inches and pounds with something that everyone can relate to: Your size, relative to Shaquille O'Neal. Everyone knows how big Shaq is, right? He's been playing basketball and rapping on your television for years now. The dude's huge!



I'm 0.65 Shaqs. So, how many Shaqs per Shaq are you?

4 comment(s):

soubriquet said...

Never heard of him.

Dan said...

I'm 1.01 Shaqtions. Interesting. I think maybe I need to lose weight, because I'm not over 7' tall.

Anonymous said...

Me neither.

Anonymous said...

Im also 0,65 Shaqs!