Monday 7 June 2010

Was Barack Obama In The 1993 Music Video For 'Whoomp (There It Is)'?


Finally, a Barack Obama conspiracy theory for the rest of us! Everyone from Tea Partiers to hip hop message boards thinks Obama was an extra in the music video for Tag Team's 1993 single 'Whoomp (There It Is).'

The guy in the video wearing shades and a Compton hat really does resemble Barack Obama, talking on a cell phone. But is it really him?

5 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

This isn't even a Presurfer worthy post; so the US (and the internet) really have nothing else to do but wonder about far fetched shit like this? he's black, the resemblance ends there.

W.

LA, CA.

Gerard said...

The resemblance goes a little bit further than that. He really looks like Obama.

patrick said...

I read and enjoy presurfer everyday. I'm sorry, Gerard, I have to disagree with this post, as well.

Could you please delineate which parts of this person remind you of President Obama specifically?

Gerard said...

Patrick, first of all, thank you for being a loyal Presurfer reader.

I really think he looks a little bit like Obama. But I do respect the fact that people might think otherwise.

Most important, I didn't say he is Obama. Actually, I asked 'But is it really him?'

And last but not least (and you have to excuse me for being ignorant), I don't get what all the fuss is about.

Anonymous said...

Sheeesh! Between this and the Bush Post further up on the page, You people really need to lighten up. I agree with Gerald. You're taking this all to serious. Go take a chill pill.