Saturday 3 April 2010

Things For Sale That I Will Mail You

No, not me, but David Horvitz. If you give him $3 he will send you an empty envelope. If you give him $1,626 he will go to the Okinawan island called Taketomi and he'll send you an envelope filled with star-sand. If you give him $1 he will sit in silence and think about you for one minute.

If you give him any amount of money he will cash it, put it in his pocket, grab his camera, and walk out his front door not knowing what he will do. For example, if you give him $1 maybe he will walk out his door and buy a chocolate bar and then go home.

Clever!

2 comment(s):

mister anchovy said...

It's kind of like busking by mail. Har!

Anonymous said...

"If you give me $1 maybe I will walk out my door and buy a chocolate bar and then come home. If you give me $123 maybe I will get on a greyhound bus headed for who knows where."

So this is how the government increases the money supply...