Friday 12 March 2010

My New Blog: Popular Coffee News


I created a new blog. It's called 'Popular Coffee News' and it's about, well... coffee news. It doesn't deal with particular coffee brands, or coffee machines, just coffee-related news from around the world.

Sometimes it's just what appears in the newspapers, sometimes it's just coffee news with a twist, or politics, or how to brew a good cup of coffee, etc.

8 comment(s):

leonardo said...

Yeah, ok, that’s cool, but what about us tea drinkers? :)

Gerard said...

Ha ha. You could go here:
http://www.steepitloose.com/

Kathleen said...

Great idea! Will visit it daily!

Ton said...

Dacht het al Gerard zal wel met een nieuwe blog aankomen zetten wel succes

Raza said...

Nice... I have a site about coffee, coffee makers, and coffee culture. Your site has some pretty nice images by the way...

Mike @ Chronos Coffee said...

I'm going to check it out

Anonymous said...

Hey where did the blog go! I was one of your most ardent followers :(

Gerard said...

Sorry, it didn't go the way I wanted it. Besides, maintaining 3 blogs proved a little bit too much for me.