Tuesday 16 March 2010

Funny Conversation On Yahoo! Answers

Someone asked:

How to get youtube to film you? I have been calling, calling, and calling YouTube like crazy to come film some videos for me but they won't come. I do not understand how other people get there videos on YouTube. YouTube needs to come film me cuz i have some funny things to show the internet.

Some answers:

YouTube doesn't make the videos... the people who use YouTube make them. You need to get two things: 1) A camera, 2) A clue.

and:

Sorry for the inconvenience. I am Lee Youtube, customer care representative. Please send me $500 for registration and to make a video shooting arrangement. Please let me know your address and contact detail. We will contact you ASAP.

Funny Conversation on Yahoo! Answers.

(via J-Walk Blog)

4 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

If there is one place on the internet that the stupid congregate, it's Yahoo Answers.

The Shitty Astrologer said...

....LOL!

Anonymous said...

What is a "coversation"?

Gerard said...

A 'coversation' is a deliberate spelling mistake with the intention to find out how long it would take before someone would ask what a 'coversation' is. :)