Thursday 3 December 2009

Sugru


This is Jane. She's from Ireland and she's lovely. Jane was studying product design at RCA London when she had an idea: I don't want to buy new stuff all the time. I want to hack the stuff I already have so it works better for me.

So she phoned some clever materials scientists called Ian and Steve and together they invented an interesting new material for hacking things better. It's called Sugru and it's a little bit brilliant.

4 comment(s):

KillerPollito said...

I just gotta say (after months of visiting your blog) Keep up the good posts!

Great blog!

Thanks to Cora, too! haha ;)

Anonymous said...

Dear Jane,

I've been doing that for years.

Anonymous said...

Dear Anonymous,

You're saying you've been inventing Sugru for years? You've been using Sugru for years? Sorry, you've lost me.

Anonymous said...

...and others remain clueless...