Friday 13 November 2009

Dial-Up Internet

If you're old enough you will remember the good old days of Dial-Up Internet access, using telephone lines. You will also remember the annoying sounds. This is how dial up worked.



(thanks Cora)

5 comment(s):

JW said...

Didn't you already post this? I might be wrong, but I feel like I've seen this here before.

Gerard said...

You probably did see this before because it's actually very old. But I'm sure I didn't post it before.

Anonymous said...

Never heard it before, but I was used dial-up until a few years ago, and it didn't sound like that !

The poster should do some research.

Jack

Custopootimus said...

You must be joking! This takes me back to my early years (I'm only 16). Any user of AOL I am sure will recognize this sound.

Julian G. said...

@JW

I'm certain this this video has been posted on this site before.