Wednesday 19 August 2009

The Squirrelizer


If you haven't seen this photo, you were probably on vacation and not plugged in the past few days. It's the squirrel now affectionately known around the world as 'Nuts,' who popped into the frame as a Minnesota couple sat by a lake in Canada's Banff National Park.

Now you can add that squirrel to any image with The Squirrelizer.

9 comment(s):

Pam Walter said...

I love it! www.satisfiedsole.com

Virtualblog said...

Very nice this The Squirrelizer.

Christian said...

I dont Understand how to use the Squirrelizer! somebody can explain it

Anonymous said...

THESQUIRRELIZER.com!

The new Squirrelizer site!!

Anonymous said...

is it because I got vista, it won't work, duh

Anonymous said...

I can't figure out how to use it either. It asks for the url of the photo you want squirrelized, but doesn't allow you to browse to find the photo. :( Bummer.

Anonymous said...

the big guy is the squirrelier one

Anonymous said...

I have vista and also can't get it to work typing in the URL.

Unknown said...

I've posted a new squirrelizer on my website at http://www.paullee.com/squirrel/