Thursday 2 April 2009

A Compilation Of UFO Footage

All of these examples were captured on film by NASA astronauts or Russian cosmonauts over the past half-century.

5 comment(s):

Brian Kern said...

Fascinating. You inspired me to write a thread on this issue myself. Newton's laws seem to be broken a few times in a few of the clips.

JHMARKETING said...

Great,I will follow your blog,and id like to invite you to join our group on blogcatalog Ufology http://www.blogcatalog.com/group/ufology

j hanes said...

sts75 was the first thing that had me convinced

Leonard Ritter said...

nice compilation, but the lack of scepticism repels me.

most stuff looks like space trash to me, where there is a lot of it floating around these days. other phenomena could be reflections of stars through another window.

seriously, we need some HD videos of this stuff.

NotMarian said...

They are unidentified. They are flying. and they are objects.

Plain and simple... U.F.O.s

That doesn't mean they are aliens.

Could be, but U.F.O doesn't = alien spacecraft.